Monday 9 January 2012

Happy 2012 Everyone!!!


Happy 2012 everyone! 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and an even better New Year! 
I had a lovely time with my parents and my sister who came to stay with me in Greece for two weeks.  We had loads of little adventures hiking in the snow and hitting the markets. ABove is a snapshot of the past few weeks.

1. My mum with her husky hat (apparently they're all the rage in Britain!)
2. Some beautiful dogs we spied on our walk in the mountains
3. Bright flowers in Thessaloniki market
4. Me drinking a delicious hot chocolate in one of the many cafes in Thessaloniki
5. Clementines in the market
6. Olives..
7. Some unusual graffiti art I spied in the town centre
8. My mum tucking into her Mythos beer
9. My daughter saying 'yamas' cheers to everyone at New Year
10. We had a lovely hike up the mountain next to where I live, it was full of snow and beautiful scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment