Wednesday 21 December 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I haven't had much time to blog as it's been pretty hectic on every front. I've been working on some exciting magazine commissions which I'll show you some of in the New Year also as I'm now working for Pink Light agency I've been working on some scrap booking sets for CHA. I've also been working on some designs for Ingk' design for Heimtex 2012. Above is a glimpse of one of my new Christmas sets. 

I can't believe its only 3 days until the big day! I'm in a bit of a panic I still have to finish my Christmas shopping and I have to order a turkey 12 people! (I hoping my hubby is going to do the cooking). I'm really excited though as this year my parents and my twin sister are coming over to Greece so it should be fun. Fingers crossed it will snow!

1 comment:

  1. We got our Turkey from the American farm school... it's absolutely huge! Mmmmm.... Can't wait to eat it covered in gravy. Yum!

    ReplyDelete