Sunday 30 June 2013

Lots of changes...



Here is a little sneak at an image I did for a collection called 'Utopia' for Surtex this year. I really love the bright colours.

Its beautiful weather here in Greece at the moment and quite often during the summer its difficult to work at the computer without the air con blasting and the fan on! I'm finding it extremely difficult at the moment as I'm 26 weeks pregnant which makes it even harder struggling with the heat. I have so many things to do though before this next baby arrives and the time is flying by! Luckily my sister and a friend are arriving next week so we will go to the beach for a few days so I can float my big belly in the sea like a hippo...bliss!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are beautiful. Keep up the awesome work:)

    ReplyDelete