Sunday 9 May 2010

Poppies and Pimms

After doing a few design for Surtex I decided to relax over the weekend at my friends bbq. I decided to make her a cake for her birthday which is quite unusual for me as usually baking and me don't quite go together, luckily this one turned out quite good (if I say so myself) and was equally yummy...as was the Pimms and lemonade.


It has been beautiful weather here in Greece and I've been taking a few pics of all the lovely flowers. My in laws garden is full of poppies and roses so I thought I'd put a few pics up. I think I'll try and incoperate some of these pics as vector designs in my patterns, we shall see..

1 comment:

  1. The cake was yummy! I am so touched you baked a cake for me, noone has ever done that before(except my mum!)

    I guess I shouldn't really have commented as everyone on the .www will now my age now! Oh well, embrace the thirties, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete