Wednesday 12 September 2012

Back to School and work!


Where have I been!!? I've been such a terrible blogger over the summer. Its just been so hectic, in a good way. We went on holiday to the beautiful island of Paros near corfu with family and then we returned and went to the UK to catch up with more family! In between that I've been doing lots more designs which seem to be selling well.

My daughter was at home from school for almost 3 months, its crazy the schools are closed for so long here in Greece!! Its just six weeks in the UK which is a lot easier if you're a working mum. She did go to daycare some of the time over the summer just so I could have some space to get on with things. She started her new class in nursery this year. She wasn't pleased about changing classes and threw a tantrum but I wanted to put her in an english speaking only class this year. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief as I can get on my computer and work without having a barbie flung in my face every 5 minutes!!! (I love it really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment