Saturday 20 August 2011

Back to the drawing board with a flutter..




I'm back from my lovely holiday at the beautiful island of Lefkada. It was truly amazing we rented a beautiful villa with a pool which was ideal for my two year old daughter to swim around in. The villa was on the side of a mountain overlooking the sea with beautiful views of the coastline and the stunning sunsets. I now feel relaxed and refreshed and ready to work!

I think this design is influenced by the colorful butterflies and fauna I saw in Lefkada, it was actually the first time I ever saw a swallowtail butterfly in the wild. I have a on going love affair with butterflies and flowers, I love to draw them as they are so colorful and fun and pretty commercial too. This design will be part of a set for childrenswear.

No comments:

Post a Comment