Wednesday 24 March 2010

Easter is nearly here!

With Easter coming up in a few weeks I've been looking at some of the Easter cards for sale. There are some really nice ones out there. I especially like the Caroline Gardener daffodil inspired ones. I've posted a few below.



I've also been working on some patterns for Easter cards. I've posted two of my easter egg card ideas below. Maybe I'll make a range with these colours for next Easter.



I think Easter cards look nice with pastel colours that represent springtime as at least to me that is what Easter is all about springtime, daffodils, spring sunshine and lots of food (at least in Greece where we have to eat a whole goat on a spit!) I personally would prefer to eat following...
 
 


although this bunny looks a bit crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment