Sunday 14 March 2010

Future Aims

I spoke to my sister Katie today, she manages the marketing side of Wishing Tree Cards in the Uk. We have decided to start mailing out sample cards and info about our company to local stationery shops to see what sort of response we get. We have so far had a great response off the net selling through our website and through Not On The High Street but its still early days and there is alot we need to do. We ideally would like to do a few more ranges and then exhibit at a stationery fair. Thats our aim for the end of the year.

My daughter will also be baptised this summer so I have started to work on some card ideas. The hard part is actually finding a decent envelope company. I'm looking for deep pink coloured pocket envelopes and they seem to be a bit pricey. I'm really enjoying designing the baptism card. It will have flowers on that I will hand finish with rose coloured jewels. Another aim of mine is to introduce some simple wedding and christening stationery to the site. I especially think personalised stationery has become quite popular recently. There are so many things to do and it feels like I have so little time, I only get a few hours a day to work now the little one has started to crawl around!

No comments:

Post a Comment