Wednesday 21 March 2012

Surtex, iphones and kite flying!



I've been super busy preparing for Surtex where this year I will be represented for the first time by Pink Light Design. I've really enjoyed designing for this show. I've done a selection of florals, christmas and some novelty sets, let hope I sale a few!

I came across an old design of mine at the Textile Republic site. Its a floral thats available to buy as an iphone case. I think it looks quite nice, shame I don't have an iphone!

I am also busy working on some photobooks and calendars for Asda which is fun. As well as that I'm off to the UK for three weeks next week I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be looking out for the recent Craftseller and Quick cards magazines as this month I designed cover gifts for both.

Thank god the weather has changed from being totally wet and dark to a balmy 22 degrees just the sort of weather I love. It's not so good for sitting inside designing but is lovely for picnics and kite flying in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment