Thursday 15 April 2010

My first repeat

I am finally back from my travels I celebrated my 30th birthday in style in Barcelona. I have decided I will embrace being 30 there is no point fighting it!

I am completly exhausted, my little one isn't sleeping well so that means 5am starts. I wish I had more time to design. In the time that I do have I've been working on some repeat patterns. This is something quite new to me and something I really enjoy doing. I've posted below a cut out of one I'm working on and I'll post bits day by day so you can see how its coming along. I think I'll cal this pattern 'Woodland' as it reminds me of the forest and maybe I'll put some furry creatures in at the end.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love this pattern! Just the kind of colours I love as well, add some brown, will you and it will fit in perfectly into my living room! ;)

    Looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete