Thursday 23 September 2010

Blogs and Bugs!

So I've hardly blogged at all lately, there is a reason for that. First unfortunatly my little girl was sick with a stomach bug, then I was struck down by the same bug, then my husband and now my computer. It seems my computer has a really strong virus on the bootup and has been sent to a special place to be fixed! This means I've been unable to design or access my designs for a while now. Luckily I have my laptop to blog browse but I'm really missing designing!

The good side to this is I've bought out the old sketch pad and am putting pen to paper. I'm not much of a sketcher I admit but I think its a great way to brainstorm. I usually draw straight onto my computer with my trusty Wacom tablet.

Anyhow, I hope to get back blogging soon and putting some new designs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment