Monday 5 July 2010

Some Christmas Card designs


Here is a sneak peek of some Christmas card designs I've been working on. I'm quite pleased with the results as I want the designs to be a bit different then the usual designs that are on the market, fingers crossed they will do well.

I have been a bit busy lately as my daughter celebrated her very 1st birthday which to be honest was chaos but good fun. She especially enjoyed seeing all her little buddies and eating lots of treats laced with e numbers. I was quite chuffed with the cake I made (in the shape of a 1 might I add!). I've posted a pic below and I don't want to boast but..it tasted better than it looked!

1 comment:

  1. your new designs look great, really lovely...and the cake looks good too!
    I love a gooey chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete