Sunday, 22 August 2010

Retro Homeware

So I'm back from my hols and lovely they were, it still felt sad to say bye to all the family, nieces, nephews etc, but its nice to be back in Greece.

While in Bristol I was having a wander around the Clifton area and was amazed by how many retro homeware shops have popped open there. It really is a shopper’s delight, unfortunately I didn't manage to take any snaps within the stores but I feel in love with the products. I brought a few things but I thought I would look on the net for more bargains and stumbled upon an absolute gem of a site called Cloth-Ears. They specialize in vintage & retro style accessories, gifts and homeware with nostalgic warmth. I certainly will be updating my home with some of the kitchen accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment